It has happened to us all before. You’re going about your day then all of a sudden you see something in your peripheral vision. It was too far out of your sights to see it yet close enough to catch your attention. What was that?
This has happened to me so many times I can’t even count but recently, I’ve learned to pay attention to it and to take it one step further to find out what exactly it was.
Over the last year when I’ve become highly sensitive to my surroundings, there have been various events that have happened that I can’t dismiss any longer but now have learned how to discern them. One of the techniques I’ve learned that helps tremendously is just to ask.
I was sitting in my living room one day watching TV. It wasn’t even night time when “spooky” things happen and imaginations go wild when I saw something from the corner of my eye whiz by. What was that?
- Was I scared? No. That was good.
- Was anyone in the house? No. That, not so good because I couldn’t blame it on anyone.
- Were the cats around? No. That also was not so good because I couldn’t say it was one of my four felines.
- Was I scared? No and I mentioned this before but this is a really important part of discernmnet.
- What else can I do to find out what this “thing” was?
- What did I do?
I asked. I don’t remember if I said it out loud or just asked in my mind but I know I asked, “Are you an Angel?”
The moment the last word was out of my mouth, and that would be “Angel” I heard the word Angel on TV in a sentence. THE SAME EXACT TIME!!!
That my friends is not a coincidence but a confirmation. I just saw an Angel.
Ok, to recap, what did you learn? I’ll outline it for you so it’ll be easy to remember.
- When you see “things” in the corner of your eyes, it’s not a piece of fuzz or a eye floaty getting in the way. You caught an image of a Spirit or Energy.
- If you feel safe and not frightened, that also is the presence of a good Spirit. If you felt frightened or uncomfortable, there’s a chance that what you saw or felt did not have your best interest in mind. There are all levels of energy around us and when it’s good, you’ll feel it. When it’s not so good, doesn’t mean it’s Damien it just means that there may be a Spirit passing through that may be a grouchy pants. No need to get the Holy Water out.
- Ask. Always ask if you have a question.
- Pay attention. Once you ask, pay attention around you for the answer. It may show up as confirmation on the TV set, a sound, something you see or something you feel. Just pay attention.
- If the feeling you get is a little icky and you feel frightened, just tell it to go away and send it packing. There’s nothing to be afraid of just remember that you are always in charge and in control.
Remember, there are no coincidences.