If you walk in love and light with all positive things in your life, there will be no room for negativeness. However, every now and then it if feels as if someone put the horns on you because you just don’t feel right for no apparent reason.
Could it be a curse? An Attachment? Come take a look at the posiblities.
That doesn’t mean your head will start spinning around and you’ll be spitting pea soup or anything drastic like that but, there will be times when you just don’t feel right and that may be because you have an attachement.
Here are a few other indications that you may have an attachment:
- You’ll feel just plain old rotten both physically and emotionally.
- You’ll have a bad luck streak for a really long time.
- You have depression issues for no reason.
- You’re sick all the time
- You may have some type of eating disorder and be really overweight.
- You feel like there’s a black cloud constantly over you.
- You’re just not happy – ever.
- You get really mad at other people but it’s not because of what they did it’s because how badly you feel.
- You have bad thoughts in your head clear out of the blue.
- You don’t see the good in people.
- It’s hard for you to love others.
- Your life used to be good but took a turn for the worse and is staying there.
- You keep loosing your jobs.
- Bad things happen to people you love.
- You can’t seem to get ahead.
- Your life feels like three steps forward and two steps back.
- You can’t focus.
- Your glass is always half empty.
Ok grouchy pants! The good news is that is easily rectified.
Now it’s perfectly normal to have some of these feelings throughout our lives but it’s NOT normal to be living your life like this every day.
So how does this happen? How do you fix it?
There are all walks of life on this earth and not everyone is nice. We know this right? However, there are a few bad eggs out there that for some reason, and it’s probably jealousy, that they just wish bad things on you. That can give you an attachment.
An attachment is not a horrible thing so don’t freak out. Many people have attachments and would never know it. When it gets to the point were it affects your life with some of the symptoms that are listed above, it’s time to do something about it.
How do you fix it? There are several ways to stop this cycle and it all starts with love. I don’t mean go lovin’n on everyone one you see I’m talking about your attitude. Be nice. Nice things happen to nice people and bad things can’t exist in nice people. Every hear the expression “walk in Light and Love?” Well that’s a good motto to live by.
Ok, what to do. I check myself often for attachments. It’s not that you can see them but based on how I’m feeling, they may just pop up and the trouble make is negativity.
Get rid of the negativity in your life
and fill it with Light and Love!
Sound simple? Well yea, it is.
Here’s what to do:
- Start with your head. Think about all the things in your life that make you miserable and try to eliminate as much as it as possible. It may be a bad relationship, friends that make you mad, a conversation you had with someone that left you angry, unproductive thoughts, rough words that came out of your mouth, a fight you were in and hurt someone, bad habits, drug addictions, etc. It’s time to flush all of that “stuff” down the toilet and close the lid.
- You can choose your form of removal anyway you wish. Some ways will have to be physical like breaking up with a partner or friend but as far as the other things, just let it go, go, go and go. Throw those bad thoughts out the window, put them in the fire pit, down the toilet, shake them off, or in your mind, just release them and like a bird, they all fly out the window. This is very much like the process known as Cord Cutting and seriously, cut cords as often as you need to.
- Once you release your “uglies” you will now have holes in your self, not physical holes of course but places in your soul that once held something and now is empty. Those holes must, must, must be filled with something else to replace it. What happens to a hole or dent that you see on a wooden floor? It gets filled with dirt and dust – those are bad things. Fill your holes with what? Light and Love!!!!
- Where do we get Light and Love to fill our holes? From within. Clear your mind and set your intention that you are DONE being miserable. You are DONE being sad. You are DONE not having control in your life and you are ready to start enjoying life as you were meant to live life.
- Reach deep in your heart and think of all the things that make you happy like puppies, good friends, a loving family, helping others, being nice, enjoying your community, getting a few job your love, finding like minded friends and just loving and accepting yourself for the wonderful person that you are! That alone, will start filling those holes up and it feels good! Once you fill yourself with these great thoughts and intentions, you will feel it.
- Set your intentions every day to choose good. Eat the right foods, start exercising, buy a new outfit so you look good, get your hair and nails done … you are already transforming … go out in the sun and feel it’s warmth, listen to the birds, smell the fresh air, touch the flowers, give some hugs. Now I’m not telling you to become a tree hugger and get all hippy dippy or anything like that I just suggesting to make small changes everyday and eliminate the things that annoy you. Even the wording you use – when I typed the word “annoy” it felt ugly to me. Choose positive words and they will have positive actions. Trust me when I tell you they are strong.
- Ok. Those steps are huge and if you do that, you are 90% on your way to being attachment free. The other 10% is what I call a little “something-something” and that something is Reiki. Get someone you know that has those healing hands (friends, that would be me) and let them infuse you with Reiki. Let them give you a quick once over or a full treatment depending on what you are comfortable with but I guarantee you that Reiki will be the icing on the cake.
You’re done! That seems like a lot of work but it’s not. If you find yourself going in an ugly place grab a hold of yourself and rethink these steps and just send the ugly out and put the good in.
Why is it so easy for me to be happy?
Ask that question to yourself and see what answers you get. This is YOUR life. Grab control of it and enjoy it.