I’m so glad that I’ve been blessed with the ability to draw and paint, it sure helps me visualize some of the things I see.
Come take a look at what trees look like to me.
This is what tree auras look like to me at night. In the daytime, they still have the same color around them but of course the background is a lighter blue so there isn’t a large contrast.
Want to know how to see tree auras? This is what I do:
- sit outside preferably at dusk when the lighting is soft
- if you wear glasses, take them off but this step in not necessary
- blink, blink, blink and relax your eyes
- look at the top third of the tree.
- remember to keep your eyes soft, almost like in a daydream
- you can blink, don’t strain your eyes
You should begin to see an outline by the trees in the color that I have above. Now you may see different colors but that bright blue is what I usually see.
Some trees have a brighter and bigger aura than others. Either they are older trees or just bursting with energy.
Look around your yard and try to see auras on different tree species and take note of your findings.
You may also see white around the trees as well or a fuzzy outline. That is all energy!
Pretty simple right? Sure is! No rocket science here just a relaxed mind, eyes and an open mind is all you need.
Enjoy your colors!