My world is all about color. That’s how I make my living on Decorating by Donna. My world now is also very much about Angels. The fantastic part is that now my world is very much about color AND Angels because each Angel is associated with a color. My world just turned perfect.
Did you ever see indigo blue or pink or yellow flash by your eyes? If you were like me a while back you probably thought that you were getting glaucoma or some eye disease right? Well chances are you have been seeing Angels.
Angels don’t come out of the sky, stand in front of you and say “here I am! Look at me with my long white gown on and my beautiful gold halo!” Well maybe some people see that but it’s not the norm. What is the norm?
Angels can appear to people in many ways and I’ll write about that at a different time. Today, I’m going to tell you which Angel you may be seeing when you see color.
INDIGO BLUE or SAPPHIRE BLUE: That is hands down Archangel Michael. Michael also overs sees the Brow Chakra, or 3rd Eye Chakra which also happens to represent indigo blue. For me, this is the #1 color I see when I close my eyes or just see colors flash before my eyes during the day. Sometimes when I close my eyes to meditate I see Indigo wheels just spinning away. Archangel Raziel also oversees the 3rd Eye Chakra and also represents that hue. How can you connect with this Angel:
- wear indigo blue
- eat blueberries
- where sapphires
- meditate with the Lapis Lazuli crystal
- He also represents SOUTH on the compass and the FIRE element
- He’s all about pure UNTAMED ENERGY
GREEN: Grass green, is the color of our Heart Chakra and Archangel Raphael oversees that chakra and color. You may see green when you are thinking about something associated with the heart. Are you in love? Did you just meet someone? Are you celebrating a milestone that is important to you? Anything that pulls at your heart strings, is of course associated with the heart and when you may be seeing ‘green.’ How can you connect with this Angel?
- wear green
- walk in the grass
- have green plants in your home or office
- wear emeralds or incorporate malachite in your home
- eat your greens!
- Raphael represents EAST on the compass and the AIR element which is all about our THOUGHTS.
YELLOW: It’s the color of Joy! Yellow is a happy color and it’s where you’ll see and sense Archangel Jophiel. She is the Angel of Beauty, Joy, Wisdom and Empowerment. Bet you didn’t know yellow could be all that right? Archangel Jophiel oversees the Solar Plexus which, as you may guess, is yellow. When will you feel or sense her around? When you are in your groove and feeling good! It’s the ‘I got this!’ feeling and that’s what your Solar Plexus does. It’s your “this is who I am!” center. How can you connect with this Angel?
- it’s all about yellow! The sun, flowers and even the paint color in your home.
- notice yellow butterflies? That’s her!
- Are you attracted to yellow flowers?
- Eat any food that has the yellow hue from lemons to bananas
- Use yellow calcite if you’re into crystals.
- Feel your inner beauty as you connect with Jophiel
ORANGE: Love sunsets in the WEST? That is so very Archangel Gabriel. He is all about the color orange and oversees the Sacral Chakra which is orange. The Sacral Chakra is our sensuality and creative zone so if you see orange and you’re a creative person – that’s him helping you. Are you a writer? Artist? Teacher? Dancer? Lover 😉 ? Keep an eye out for those orange hues – he’s there to help. How you can connect with him?
- wear orange clothing to get your Sacral Chakra going
- Feeling frisky? That’s your Sacral Chakra spinning along. Pull back on the orange if you need to 😉
- Amber, copper and citrine will also help you connect with him
- He is WEST on the compass, is the WATER elements and has a strong hold our EMOTIONS. Tap into that.
RED: “Seeing red” is known as an anger statement however, when you see red, there’s a good change that Archangel Uriel is with you. He is also known to be with you when you see rainbows as well so look to the NORTH for his grounding feeling as he oversees your Root Chakra. He is the element of EARTH as associated with STABILITY. Connect with him by:
- eating root veggies like beets
- foods that are red such as apples, strawberries and cherries will also work.
- Love rubies? There’s the red again!
- When your head feels a little “fluttery and in the clouds” call in Uriel to help ground you and get your feet firmly planted on the ground.
VIOLET: Oh this is a special one and it’s all about Archangel Zadkiel and your Crown Chakra. This chakra is all about your Spiritual connection and is located on the top of your head. Ever feel like there are bugs crawling on the top of your head? I know that sounds gross but that is a sure indication of your Crown Chakra awakening. You may also see some of your little hairs start to lift up. I know because that has happened to me for months before it subsided. Anyway, this beautiful Angel will help you connect you with your Divine Source.
- wear violet or incorporate that paint color in your home
- collect Amethysts – lots of them!
- connect to your Spiritual self
- there really are no specific foods for this, just make healthy choices
- incorporate metallics or any “bling” that you may be attracted to
SKY BLUE: “Talk” about a pretty color! This color is all about the Throat Chakra. There are a few Angels that oversee this Chakra so in this case, you don’t have to call in any particular one, just set your intentions. How can you do this?
- the Throat Chakra is all about speaking your truth
- do you communicate well?
- think before you speak?
- purchase the Angellite crystal which connects you to all the Angels plus it’s really a pretty sky blue color.
- also, when you speak from your heart, your Throat Chakra will balance.
This was a lot of information here and I tried to simplify it for you. So when you see those colors, keep your Angels in mind BUT notice how you feel when you see them. I’ve highlighted some key words here so think about them as well. Also, Angels are neither male or female yet both – expect Michael of course -so feel free to use either “him or her” when speaking about them.
Enjoy those hues! Donna 🌈