- If you don’t like it change it.
- If you want something, get it.
- If you don’t like something, leave it alone.
- If you are happy, keep that memory.
- If you are sad, let it go.
- If you dwell on something you makes you sad, think of something else.
- If you wish for things you think you can’t achieve, you are wrong.
- If you dream it, it’s yours.
- If you want it, put out your hand and take it.
- If you love it, keep it.
- If you hate it, let it go.
- If you long for it, it’s yours for the taking.
- If you desire it, it will come to you.
This is YOUR world. Shape it to what YOU want it to be. If things don’t turn out the way you want it to , you are to blame for that.
If something doesn’t turn out the way you want it to, step aside and try looking at it from another point of view.
If one way doesn’t work out, try another way.
Go forward. Never back. You can step to the left or step to the right and move forward from there but once you go back, you just relive what you’ve already gone through. Why do that when you know how it turned out?
We all make mistakes or wish that we could have done things differently however, trying to change what we’ve done is like putting water in a sieve, it’s not going to happen.
All things happen for a reason. They are lessons. That particular part of your life that we keep dwelling on and we wish we would have done differently, is marked in our timeline for a reason. Find out what that reason is and when you do, that memory will now become your past instead of constantly being in your present.