As I wait patiently for my Mediumship Certification to be completed my mind has begun to take notes so to speak. This is what I’ve learned so far:
• I really love doing readings. I prefer to do intuitive readings verses holding up cards and chatting about them to the client.
• I really enjoyed the challenge of working on a Missing Persons Case for my certification homework. I also hit on a lot of points such as how the person died, what type of car she was driving, her personality type, what hair style she had and the year she went missing. All this was just when I was giving just her first name.
• I do really well in readings when I don’t see the client.
• My strongest gift is definitely Clairvoyance but there are others that are very close.
• My main career at Decorating by Donna doesn’t seem as exciting anymore. I’ve been doing this for 30 years but found a fun way to keep it new and fresh.
• Taking breaks from all this is VERY important. Losing energy is a real thing and it takes a long time to get it back – one main reasons I do nothing (or try to) on Sunday’s and Monday’s.
• I feel like I’m exactly where I need to be or at least I’m really, really close